Timber roof trusses or truss rafters are used in the majority of buildings in Australia. They are structurally designed to provide support to whatever roof covering is specified by the client.
We assemble magnificent timber trusses for a vast range of commercial and residential projects including schools, health care centres, nursing homes and builders.
DESIGN OPTIONS FOR EVERY USER
Whether you are a builder, owner builder or developer, we will work with you throughout the design to assure your timber trusses meet technical standards.
Trusses are manufactured using treated & untreated radiata pine or similar specie.
- Minimum bottom chord depth on all standard roof trusses is 90mm
- All hip roof construction is done as fully trussed unless discussed with client
- Roof layout is printed A3 size in colour and comes plastic laminated for wet weather protection
- A site measure service is available for extensions to existing houses
- Roof engineering for special situations is available at very reasonable rates
- All trusses are designed by Multinail Australia to the relevant SAA codes
- All trusses are labelled in factory to match the position shown on the roof layout
- Gable end is supplied with step-down truss and outriggers, not blocks to standard truss