Fleetwood Timber pride ourselves in having the technical knowledge and manufacturing capabilities to product any timber frame project offering Australia wide service to our clients.
We manufacture magnificent timber frames for a vast range of commercial and residential projects including schools, health care centres, builders, nursing homes and timber frame houses for owner builders.
We also specialise in raking walls.
DESIGN OPTIONS FOR EVERY USER
Whether you are a builder, owner builder or developer, we will work with you throughout the frame design to assure your timber frames meet technical standards.
You can be assured your timber frames will be built precisely according to your specification. We have been working with construction professionals since 1994 and have a thorough understanding for the construction process.
- Top and bottom plates trenched for studs
- Angle walls cut to correct length with full fillet studs supplied at ends to ensure correct fit
- Frames are braced to codes as 1684.2 with a detailed bracing layout
- Structural lintels in frames seasoned softwood or H2 treated LVL
- Care is taken to make sure adequate tie down between top plate and stud is sufficient to satisfy code
- Double joists and continuous blocking supplied under all load bearing walls